This time its mainly the addition of what user Andy Frank suggested - an easier way to create groups from current enabled extensions. Implemented it into what I call the functional right-click menu, more on that later.
Other notable changes include:
- added buttons to reorder groups in the Options page
- added check to prevent duplicates in 'Recent'
- added alphabetical sorting for items of new groups
Check out the changelog for the complete list of changes.
Features updated Russian translations by Sergey Zagursky as well.
Click below to read more about the functional right-click menu!
Functional right-click menu
Above is a screenshot of the functional right-click menu. Basically they are just custom right-click menus that show up when you right-click at certain parts of the popup.
Following the screenshot, the locations are:
- Extensions tab, section headers
- Extensions tab, extension icon and name
- Extensions tab, the extensions tab itself
- Groups tab, extension icon and name
- Groups tab, the groups tab itself
Right-click these locations to get the menus.